Without a Google My Business account, you’re missing out on serious local sales and opportunities.
It’s one of the most underrated online marketing tools that has proven to benefit your business (regardless of your size or niche) is Google My Business. It’s worth adding to your digital marketing arsenal for 2020 and beyond.
Google My Business was created to connect businesses with local consumers with the growing need for a more digitally savvy directory. Helping to boost online marketing and consumer shopping culture.
An interesting survey done by Bright Local found that with Google My Business (GMB), the average business receives 1,009 customer searches each month, with 84% of these coming from discovery searches, and the remaining 16% from direct.